July 2019 – Seneca Niagara Casino SCHEDULE (2)

Greater Toronto Area

The bus fare to Seneca Casino Niagara Falls,New York USA is $40.00 CDN includes $45.00 USD slot play on your Seneca Player Card.  Guests traveling to Seneca Casino must have a valid passport & be 21 years of age or older to board buses. 

NEW Spring Reservation hours:   Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Reservations must be made during reservation hours, the office is closed on weekends. Please listen carefully to the weekend message. It will notify you if there were seats available as of Friday at 1:30 pm for any of the weekend or Wednesday trips.

  • If you do not speak to a ‘live angel’ you are not guaranteed a seat.
    If you show up to the pickup the bus might be full so book early to avoid disappointment!
  • We no longer accept reservations by text or email

Pre-formed groups

Casino day trips are available to LARGE GROUPS who fill their own bus and/or individuals and small groups who ride our LINE RUN service.

Many of the casino’s have a motor coach program available to its’ members. Membership is free and requires you to register for the Casino’s Player Card. You will require valid Government Issued Photo ID to register. Each program is unique to its’ casino and usually requires a minimum stay of 5 hours, so it’s best to call us for the details. Bus groups who do not want to participate in the requirements of the motor coach program will still need a reservation to arrive on casino property.

LARGE GROUPS of 40 or more guests – Call to find out what offers are available at your favorite casino. Groups pick the day, time, and pick up location for your event. Casino restrictions related to age, arrival times/day, length of stay and casino incentives,will apply.

INDIVIDUALS can ride our weekly service listed on the menu, choose the area closest to you.
Casino restrictions apply, call us for details.

Must be 21 Years of Age to board buses and enter casinos in the USA
Must have a valid passport.

Just across the border! PLEASE remember to bring your CANADIAN PASSPORT or I-94 with your foreign passport or Permanent Resident card to cross into the States. A great trip, with one of the best buffets around! Highly recommended! Smoking and non-smoking sections here. Enjoy this mini-vacation!