Frequently asked questions

Angel Tours and Entertainment Inc. would like to make your event experience the absolute best it can be! Below are some commonly asked questions to help on your way.

Q.  Why do you need an itinerary:

Angel Tours and Entertainment Inc. prefers to have itineraries in advance to ensure their travel plans meet the safety of our driver and passengers AND to make recommendations when it doesn’t.
While the laws in Canada and the U.S.A. may differ, their mandate along with ours is the same, SAFE HIGHWAYS. It’s the law to comply with driver hours regulations defined as ‘Hours of Service’

Canada HOS Regulations:


Transport Canada’s Motor Carriers, Commercial Vehicles and Drivers


U.S.A. HOS Regulations:

FMCSA Regulations

Q.  Does the carrier have the Public Vehicle Authority to pick up in your area?

Ontario Highway Transport Board

Q.  Does the carrier have required level of insurance to transport your Angels?

Ontario law requires a minimum of $8,000,000.00 for passenger coaches and a Certificate of Insurance (COI) must be filed with the Ontario Highway Transport Board.  If your carrier can’t produce the COI when you request it, you can call the Ontario Highway Transport Board (OHTB) for a copy. www.ohtb.gov.on.ca
The U.S.A. requires $5,000,000.00.

Q.  Does the carrier’s Commercial Vehicle Operators Registration (CVOR) meet your expectation?

Commercial vehicle operator’s registration (CVOR)

Contact us to Reserve A Seat